We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. The information entered by candidates in the online application form and information provided by candidate at different stages of recruitment are stored in a confidential manner.
NPCIL is committed to protecting its privacy and keep user records confidential. Authorized employees within the NPCIL on a need to know basis can use any information collected from individual users. User shall not indulge in abuse or misuse of this web content or create any nuisance for any person/persons. User shall be solely responsible and liable for any and all consequences arising out of the non-compliance of this requirement.
NPCIL will not sell, share, or rent user personal information to any third party or use user e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by NPCIL in reply pertaining to this portal will be treated as electronically approved by NPCIL.
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information collected and stored automatically:
When you fill online application form, Login using your username and password, submit online queries and other required information, download files from this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit.
The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website.
- The date and time you access/accessed our site.
- The pages/URLs you have visited, and
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you.
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognise your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies” that do not contain any personal information.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorised law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
- Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act (2000).