For any discrepancy, the contents/provisions/conditions of detailed Advertisement will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY
Registration number provided on the Admit Card for GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020, as the case may be, issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying in NPCIL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in Online Application Form. Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained.
- Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten / typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents / application form etc to NPCIL before interview.
Instructions for applying online
Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying.
- Candidate must ensure that she / he has valid GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline against which she / he wish to apply.
- A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online application form will be available on the website from Feb 23, 2021 (10:00 Hrs). to Mar 09, 2021 (17:00 Hrs).
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information such as GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020 Registration Number as mentioned on GATE Admit Card of the candidate, qualifying degree details, experience details (if any), percentage of marks, email address (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020), mobile number (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020), address for correspondence, soft copy of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her
photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB (maximum 480 X 640 Pixels) and a minimum of 10 KB (minimum 180 x 240 pixels) and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB (maximum 160 x 560 pixels) and a minimum of 80 x 100 pixels. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the interview call letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the call letter will be allowed to appear for interview, if called for.
- Candidate is requested to enter her / his valid and active email address, as all important communications will be sent to this email address. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration. If candidate wants to receive future SMS alerts from NPCIL related to recruitment of ET-2020, she / he is requested to remove her / his mobile number from the NCPR list through service provider.
The Online registration process consist of following steps :
Step 1: The applicant is required to furnish information such as GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020 Registration Number as mentioned on GATE Admit Card of the candidate, Discipline, Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number, PwBD details and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on Apply=>Online Registration link at top / left corner of web page for registration.
The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration in Step 1.
Step 3: On successful completion of this activation, candidate can login using their login id and password to apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details of his / her Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc.
This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage. The sequence of stages are as follows :
- Educational Qualifications
- Post Qualification Work Experience, if any
- Personal Details
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Indicate city of preference for interview
- Indicate choice of 'Reactor Stream'
- Submit Application
The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the "Educational Qualifications" link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Post Qualification Work Experience will be made available for filling up the information.
On entering all the information related to current stage, the applicant can use "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option at the bottom of the form which will save the information entered in current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using link provided in Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online).
The information at any stage can be saved using the "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option.
Once the applicant reaches "Submit Application" stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.
If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he / she can submit the application using "Submit Application" option. Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application number will be generated.
Step 4: Only male candidates belonging to General / OBC / EWS categories are required to make a non refundable payment of Rs. 500/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application. The State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the www.onlinesbi.co.in website by selecting State Bank Collect option => Click Check Box & Proceed => select State as Maharashtra => type of Corporate / Institution as Others => Others Name as NPCIL => Submit => select Payment Category as Recruitment of Executives Trainees 2020.
SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
The applicant should use only this link for payment of fee. Applicant should mention Application number generated in previous step along with all the other details correctly while paying the fee using State Bank Collect. Please note that it may take up to three working days to update the details of Application Fee. Once the details of payment of
Application fee are received from Bank, the applicant can view these details using the "Application Fee Payment Details" link.
Only after verification of payment of fee, the online application form can be viewed / printed. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview. The information with respect to Application number, GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 / GATE 2020 Registration Number, name of the applicant, date of birth, mobile number and email id entered while making the online payment through ‘State Bank Collect’ should be same as entered in online application for verification of the payment. The applicable bank charges towards payment of Application Fee through ‘State Bank Collect’ of SBI will have to be borne by the candidate. The application fee can be paid through ‘State Bank Collect’ on any day between 23.02.2021 to 09.03.2021 only. The printed receipt of ‘State Bank Collect’ is required to be produced at the time of Interview.
The Online Application Process is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are completed.
Application Status can be seen by the applicant by login through "Applicant’s Login" link.
Applicant is requested to make a note of the login id and password
, as she / he will need this to login to the website to check her / his application status. An email will also be sent to the applicant with the Application number.
Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and no rounding off of marks should be done e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
- Applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ online on the website, if shortlisted for the interview. The date, time and venue of the interview will be provided in the ‘Interview Call Letter’. Applicants can also login through the 'Applicant’s Login' and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed ‘Interview Call Letter’ to the interview venue, without which she / he will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
- Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
'Online Application Form' without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
The shortlisted applicants appearing for the interview should invariably carry with them the following at the time of reporting for personal interview :
- Photo identity proof of PAN Card / Driving License / AADHAR Card / Voter ID / College ID / Government issued ID to secure entry for interview.
- One clear printout of the Interview Call Letter bearing photograph of the applicant.
- One clear printout of the full online application form.
One set containing self-attested copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification (both degree certificate and mark sheets), experience, caste / category, proof for date of birth etc.
- Originals of all the above mentioned documents.
Apply Online between Feb 23, 2021 (10:00 Hrs). to Mar 09, 2021 (17:00 Hrs).
|Four Step Process :|
|3.|| Fill Applicant Details & Submit Application|
|4.||Pay Fee using State Bank Collect (if Fee is Applicable)|
|Application Fee is applicable to male applicants belonging to General / OBC / EWS Category.|
|Application Fee is not applicable to SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL.|
Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application
Using login id and password to check Application Status
Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form
Online Application Form without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted