For any discrepancy, the contents/provisions/conditions of detailed Advertisement will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten / typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents / application etc. to NPCIL before interview.
- The online application form will be available on the website from Dec 04, 2018 (10:00 Hrs). to Dec 19, 2018 (17:00 Hrs).
It is mandatory to input all the relevant information such as qualifying degree details, experience details, percentage of marks, email address, contact mobile number, address for correspondence and soft copies of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) must be uploaded as prescribed to complete the online application process and get the Registration number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her
photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions
. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the eAdmit Card / Interview Call Letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the admit card / call letter will be allowed to appear for test / interview (if called for).
- Applicant is requested to enter her / his valid and active email address, as all important communications will be sent to this email address. SMSs will also be sent to the applicant if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the applicant is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), applicant will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration. If applicant wants to receive future SMS alerts from NPCIL related to this recruitment, she / he is requested to remove her / his mobile number from the NCPR list through service provider.
- The Online registration process consist of following steps:
Step 1: Click on Apply=>Online Registration at the top / left for registration. The applicant is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number, PWD details and other exemption details,
if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email.
The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration in Step 1.
Step 3: On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password for apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details of his / her Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc.
This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage. The sequence of stages are as follows :
- Educational Qualifications
- Post Qualification Work Experience, if any
- Personal Details
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Submit Application
The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the "Educational Qualifications" link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Post Qualification Work Experience will be made available for filling up the information.
On entering of all the information related to current stage, the applicant can use "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option at the bottom of form which will save the information entered in current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using link provided in Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online).
The information at any stage can be saved using the "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option.
Once the applicant reaches "Submit Application" stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.
If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he / she can submit the application using "Submit Application" option. Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application. After submission of application, Registration number will be generated.
The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee : Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to make a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link of SBI provided on the website after submitting the online application.
Alternatively, the State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the www.onlinesbi.co.in website by selecting State Bank Collect option => Click Check Box & Proceed => select state as Maharashtra => type of Corporate / Institution as others => others name as NPCIL => submit => select Payment Category as Recruitment of DM / JHT 2018.
SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Please note that it may take up to three working days to update the details of Application Fee. Once the details of payment of
Application fee are received from Bank, the applicant can view these details using the "Application Fee Payment Details" link.
Only after verification of payment of fee, the online application form can be viewed / printed. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview. The information with respect to Registration Number, name of the applicant, date of birth, mobile number and email id entered while making the online payment through ‘State Bank Collect’ should be same as entered in online application for verification of the payment. The applicable bank charges towards payment of Application Fee through ‘State Bank Collect’ of SBI will have to be borne by the candidate. The application fee can be paid through ‘State Bank Collect’ on any day between 04/12/2018 and 19/12/2018 only. Keep the printed receipt of ‘State Bank Collect’ for future reference.
The Online Application Process for any of the post advertised is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete.
Application Status can be seen by the candidate using "Application Status option" (Apply=>Application Status) after Login through "Applicant’s Login" link.
- Applicant is requested to make a note of the Login ID and password, as she / he will need this to login to the website to check her / his application status. An email will also be sent to the applicant with the application number.
Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and no rounding off of marks should be done e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
- Applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of eAdmit Card on the website for test, if conducted. Similarly, applicants will be informed through email and SMS about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ online on the website, if shortlisted for the interview. The time and venue of the test / interview will be available in the ‘eAdmit Card / Interview Call Letter’. Applicants can login through the 'Applicant’s Login' and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed ‘eAdmit Card / Interview Call Letter’ to the test / interview venue, without which she / he will not be allowed to appear for test / interview.
Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
- Applicants are required to keep the scanned documents / certificates, signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
'Online Application Form' without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
- The shortlisted applicants appearing for the interview should invariably carry with them the following at the time of reporting for personal interview :
Photo identity proof of PAN Card / Driving License / AADHAR Card / Voter ID / College ID / Government issued ID.
- One clear printout of the Interview Call Letter bearing photograph of the applicant.
- One clear printout of the full online application form.
- One set containing self-attested copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification (both degree certificate and mark sheets), caste, proof for date of birth, registration certificate, attempt certificate etc.
- Originals of all the above mentioned documents.
Apply Online between Dec 04, 2018 (10:00 Hrs). to Dec 19, 2018 (17:00 Hrs).
|Four Step Process :|
|3.|| Fill Applicant Details & Submit Application|
|4.|| Payment of Fee|
Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application
Using login id and password to check Application Status
Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form
Online Application Form without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted